Sunday, October 4, 2020

My World Card Making Day Creations October 3, 2020.

 I had so much fun making cards today. I used strips of paper and often Z-folds or other funky folds.

Inspiration

I attended this Youtube "class" (live video) and made along with and after Karen. She also has a PDF you can download from the description section.


My Makes

First, this is a Z-fold card. I used a couple of strips of a pretty patterned card stock and some fun animal thickers (puffy stickers).



This Z-fold card also used a strip of patterned cardstock. The cute little dashchund sticker inspired the sentiment I lettered.



Here's another Z-fold. I had this cute little Hello circle with the doggies, and I thought that made for the perfect sentiment that harmonizes with the patterned paper strips.



I can only call this a "Funky Fold card, because it's more than a z-fold. I used some paper scraps, and a couple of cute dog stickers made this one. I made this for a cancer patient. There's even a hydrant on an interior bit, but you can see it in this picture! I just love the bug-eyed doggy!



This blue card base has strips of patterned paper with a little space between, then an oval wiht the kitty. I lettered Hello. I could have used a stamp, but it's easy enough for me to letter my own!

The little kitty in the upper corner is a thicker. I have no idea what possessed me to but away the edge of the card and put it on the card interior, but isn't it cute??? 


Here is essentially the same card but with the corner folded back and 3 thikers instead of 1.



I put a wide strip of fun patterned paper on this pink card base, then I added a heart with the doggy and a thicker below.

"I miss you" just seemed like the perfect sentiment for me to letter.
 


Totally breaking theme, I had made the topper but sometime a few weeks ago but never got it glued to a base, so here 'tis. A cheerful get well greeting.



This was a card I made for a challenge.


I hope this gives you some useful ideas!

Ronda Del Boccio, the Crafty Blind Girl


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you like these cards! I really love the die set. You can make the whole card structure with ease.

Cheers to your BLISSful Life!

Ronda Del Boccio, the Crafty Blind Girl


Let's CONNECT:


BLOGS

Crafty Blind Girl blog

Magical Stories by Ronda Del Boccio Blog


Join the Bliss Fam Facebook group!

You'll get blissful life tips, stories, happy news, and crafty goodness!


SUBSCRIBE to the Crafty Blind Girl YouTube Channel


Follow on Instagram - 

For planning, craft, and blissful life tips, @CraftyBlindGirl

My AUTHOR related profile is @TheStoryLady


No comments:

Post a Comment

Entry: Challenge #456 - Sketch

 This card is for the CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge#456. Please see the original post at http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2022...