Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Stinkin' Inkers September Card Challenge: Times 3 - Birds of a Feather Flock Together card

 Hello, crafty people! Here is a fun card for the Stinkin' Inkers September card challenge, Times 3.

The times 3 challenge invites you to use 3 of any element, such as shape, bauble, or image. 

This card features 3 birds from an ATC stamp set. I used King Art and Tombow brush pens for the coloring.


I put the birds on a wire that I drew so they weren't floating in nothingness. I'm sure this will be a fun card for a friend to receive.

If you'd like to buy any of my cards, I invite you to go to my Bliss Butterfly Studio Etsy Shop.

Logo for Bliss Butterfly Studio Etsy SHop

I hope you get some crafty inspiration from this card!

Cheers to your #BLISSfulLife,

Ronda Del Boccio,

the Crafty Blind Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment

Entry: Challenge #456 - Sketch

 This card is for the CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge#456. Please see the original post at http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2022...