Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Stinkin' Inkers October Card Challenge: Shades of Fall - Hello

 This is a card for the Stinkin' Inkers October card challenge, Shades of Fall.


I'm not sure where the flower stamp came from, but any flower or larger image will work here. It's all about the colors. I used King Art and Tombow brush markers for the coloring, and I lettered hello with a black pen and went over it in a golden yellow. 

This could be a CAS (clean and simple) card if I hadn't made it a layer, but I like a border. Maybe my next one will be CAS.

If If you like handmade journals and cards, stop by my Etsy shop, Bliss Butterfly Studio.

Bliss Butterfly Studio Etsy Shop Logo

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers to your #BLISSfulLife,

Ronda Del Boccio, the Crafty Blind Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment

Entry: Challenge #456 - Sketch

 This card is for the CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge#456. Please see the original post at http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2022...