Sunday, February 13, 2022

#The100DayProject 2022 Day 1 : Origami Heart Card

 Hello there! I am participating in the 100 day project. So, for the next hundred days, I will be creating something or part of something each and every day. Today's was a quickie. I'm not big on Valentine's day, but I needed to give a card to my mom and her husband. I learned how to make a simple origami heart a couple of weeks ago, and that made for the basis of this card. Is basically two pieces of paper with a little focaligraphy in it.


The photo shows a white card base with a red origami heart.

And the crafty blind girl on instagram, and you can see and connect with me there.


#The109DayProject #CraftyBl8ndGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entry: Challenge #456 - Sketch

 This card is for the CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge#456. Please see the original post at http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2022...